Celebrate the holidays with your partner over a few glasses of Baileys Vegan Eggnog. Get the fireplace roaring, place the last gifts under the tree, and turn on your favorite romantic music. Enjoy a winter date night full of holiday drinks, sweet kisses, and enticing robes. Make this vegan eggnog recipe together, and cheers to your love. If you prefer the classic recipe, just substitute the dairy-free ingredients with the originals.
2 oz Baileys Almande
2 cups vegan eggnog
1 oz whiskey
Dash of cinnamon or cinnamon stick
Pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
1. Combine Baileys Almande, vegan eggnog, and whiskey in a shaker with ice.
2. Shake well, then strain into two glasses.
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg and add a dash of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick to garnish.
Watch the video here: Baileys Vegan Eggnog
Our men’s collection has arrived! We’re so excited to have a selection of handsome loungewear for men by Derek Rose. We’ve started with the luxury essentials: ultra-comfortable t-shirts and pants in micro modal material, silk boxers to wear on sultry nights, and the perfect piped robe to lounge in with a fine glass of whiskey. We recommend pairing this loungewear ensemble with a lover wearing something equally beautiful. All items from the men’s collection are perfect for giving as a gift on their own, or including a robe from our women’s collections for a his and hers gift. Pamper the gentleman in your life, and make your date nights that much more perfect.
We’ll be expanding the collection once we know what you guys love and want to see on our website. Please comment below if you like this look, and let us know what you want to see for men.
Shop luxury gifts for men here: http://bit.ly/mens-collection-anya-lust
Watch our YouTube video to see our favorite men’s loungewear look:
In this video, Dave is wearing:
Subscribe to our channel for romantic living inspiration: Anya Lust YouTube
After a long day, soaking in the warmth of a romantic bath can be just what your body needs. In this video, we’ll show you how to set up the perfect bath, complete with all of the beautiful, romantic touches. Follow our simple step-by-step guide:
1. First, get the bath water running and set it to the perfect temperature for relaxation. If you’re setting this up for someone else, it’s best to know what temperature they prefer.
2. While the water is running, take the petals from a dozen roses and sprinkle about half of them onto the floor. Place a few tea lights on the floor, as well (but, wait until the end to light them).
3. Once the bath reaches a good level, turn the water off and sprinkle the rest of your rose petals in the bath.
4. Set up a scented candle, your favorite wine in a stemless glass, and a good book on your bath tray. Light the candles on the floor and tray.
5. If this bath is for you, drop a bath bomb in and slip into the tub. If you’re running this bath for someone else, call them into the bathroom first before dropping the bomb, so that they see the gorgeous bubbling effect of the bomb.
6. Immerse yourself for at least 20 minutes and imagine yourself in Anya Lust Land.
Explore our bath sets: http://bit.ly/luxury-candles-bath
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Anya Lust YouTube
Winter nights can get very chilly, so warming up together by the fire with mugs full of decadent whiskey hot chocolate is the perfect way to spend a romantic night together. Our romantic recipe includes rich cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate chips, vegan marshmallows, Irish whiskey, and more winter indulgences. This simple winter cocktail recipe is definitely something that you can make together. We recommend putting on your favorite music from our playlists and slipping on some beautiful robes.
This recipe is vegan
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Sprinkle of dark chocolate chips (a little less than 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups vanilla almond milk with a hint of honey
3 oz whiskey
Dash of cinnamon
Vegan chocolate syrup and marshmallows for topping
1. Add the cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, almond milk, and cinnamon to a medium saucepan. Place on stove over medium-high heat.
2. Whisk briskly, allowing the cocoa to dissolve and chocolate chips to melt. Bring the hot chocolate to a steam (without it boiling), then remove from heat.
3. Add the whiskey, and divide the hot chocolate between two mugs. Top with chocolate syrup and vegan marshmallows for added decadence.
Serves 2. Recipe adapted from mydishisbomb.com.
Watch the video here: Decadent Whiskey Hot Chocolate